Businesses need innovation in order to get a competitive advantage and stand out from the rest of the market.
To complete an innovation project and manage its risks, a business needs to secure the right resources.
As a member of the "J'Innove" regional network of innovators, Transalley provides assistance to any company that wants to develop innovation in the mobility sector in order to outline that approach and find appropriate responses.
This assistance comes in the form of:
- creating a structure for the innovation or R&D project
- identifying scientific skills
- access to technological platforms
- information on national or regional funding available for innovation (CIR, Fonds Régional Innovation, JEDI, PTR, etc.)
- networking with key players in innovation. Depending on the nature of the project, Transalley will provide advice and organize meetings with the laboratories of the UPHF, the i-Trans cluster, the Railenium IRT, experts, or others.